Learn How to Download iOS 13 Public Beta. iOS 13 Public beta had been unveiled by Apple, recently. This time the tech giant Apple released the public beta quite early than it was saying to release it in July.
As the Developer beta of iOS 13 had been released the waiting for iOS 13 Public beta was started among users, which is no more in waiting list. As mentioned above, the iOS 13 Public beta is released and if you want to download it then go through this article.
There are a lot of questions in the mind of people such as they should update to iOS 13 Public beta or not? But you are here it means that you are clearly in favor of downloading iOS 13 Public beta, isn’t it?
Let’s come to the point, it doesn’t matter that you want to download iOS 13 public beta or just want to know how to download it. You are just at the right place because, in this article, I will tell you about how to download iOS 13 Public betas on your iOS device. You can download the latest iOS 13 developer beta 6 as well by just following our this linked article:- iOS 13 Beta 6 Download Free.
And if you want to download iOS 13 Developer Beta without a computer and absolutely for free then can have a look at:- How to download iOS 13 without any computer. (Only Developer Beta).
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps to download iOS 13 Public betas on iPhone as stated below.
Below are the steps which you need to follow in order to download iOS 13 public betas on your iPhone. And some of you may don’t know that iOS 13 is not compatible on iPhone 6 or earlier devices. Only compatible with iPhone SE, 6s or Later iPhones which support 3d touch. If your device is compatible then follow the steps below.
1. Go to the official Apple Public beta site:- https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/, on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down at that webpage, and you will find a “Sign Up” button, tap on that button.
3. A new window asking you to type Apple ID and Password will appear on the screen, Type in that information then click on “Sign in” button.
5. The whole site will reload now, scroll down and tap on the “Get Started” option.
6. A new webpage will appear, scroll down and under the “Get Started” title, click on “enroll your iOS device” link.
7. Steps of downloading iOS 13 Public beta will appear on the screen, you can skip the first “Backup your device” step, and jump to the second steps where “Download Profile” button will appear, tap on it.
8. A pop up asking your permission to download profile will appear, select the “Allow” option from that pop-up.
9. Confirmation message “Profile Downloaded” will appear, tap on “Close” option available under that message.
10. Close the Safari Browser and Go to Settings > General, then scroll down and tap on “Profiles and Device management”.
11. There you will find “iOS 13 Beta Profile”, tap on it and then click on the “install” option present at top right corner.
12. The agreement will appear, tap on “install” from the top right corner and again a confirmation pop up will appear from which you need to select “install”.
13. In the End, a pops up asking you to restart your iOS device will appear, Click on “Restart” option.
14. When your iOS device restarted, Go to Settings > General > Software Update and install the iOS 13.
In this way, you can download the iOS 13 Public Beta in your iOS device. Although images are included with each step to assist you, some may feel some difficulties. For those, a Video tutorial had been included below.
And if you are interested in knowing how to download iOS 13 developer Beta profile then have a look at- iOS 13 developer Beta Profile Download
The question of whether you should update to iOS 13 Public beta or not? Seems to be great trouble for you. For you guys only, I had told my personal opinion on this argument.
Most of the other sites recommend to wait for the final Software and avoid the Public Beta as it is a Beta or Testing version. But I think it’s not true, I am running iOS 13 Developer Beta 2, which is quite buggy than public beta but I hadn’t seen any huge problem in my daily iPhone routine. There are a few bugs and performance issues but the new features outweigh these issues.
If you also want to use the new wonderful features never came to iOS devices before others or your friends then I recommend that you should update to iOS 13 Public Beta. There are not any bugs that will affect your Primary phone, though there are only a few which might be skipped by you such as a problem with 3D touch is being occurred in iOS 13 Developer beta which is present in Public Beta as well. But as I told it is nothing in front of the new features like Dark Mode, New Volume Indicator and improved haptic feedback. And don’t forget all-new wallpapers.
You might like to know:-
Don’t Forget to Share this on Social Media!
Learn How to download tweaked apps on iPhone (iOS 13) without Jailbreak. Downloading Tweaked apps…