Learn How to install Tweaks on RootlessJB in iOS 12 or iOS 12.1.2 – With one Click. As iOS 12 had released, jailbreaking seemed impossible. IOS 12 includes much security and it was isn’t easy to jailbreak iOS 12. But a developer named Jake James had made it possible and released an untethered jailbreak of iOS 12. This jailbreak is called RootlessJB as we all know.
As it is an untethered jailbreak, you can’t find Cydia. And thus it is difficult to install tweaks on RootlessJB.
But there is a method by which you can install Tweaks on iOS 12 jailbreak with RootlessJB. The method is really simple, you just need to follow the steps stated in this article.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps about how to install tweaks on rootlessJBas stated below.
Steps to install Tweaks on RootlessJB
Below are the steps which you need to follow if you want to install tweaks in your iOS device jailbroke with RootlessJB. And if you don’t know how to install rootlessjb then you first need to install RootlessJB. Know how to install RootlessJB here:- How to install RootlessJB on iOS 12.
And have a look at the steps to install tweaks as stated below.
1. First of all, you need to download an app named “TweakBox”. To download it go to this link:-https://www.tweakboxapp.com/
2. After clicking on the above link, you will be redirected to the official “TweakBox” site. From where you can download tweak box by clicking on the “install” button.
3. Then you will see some pop-ups on screen select “allow” option from them and Tweakbox will be installed.
4. Now open up Tweakboxapp and tap on “apps” category as highlighted below.
5. Then select “Tweakbox apps” section as shown below.
6. After that, a List of apps will appear and a Search bar at top of the screen. Search “Root” in the Search bar.
7. In Search Results you will find an app named “Rootless”, Tap on that app. And install it.
8. When “Rootless” will be installed then you need to trust third-party app developer in your iOS device. To do so Go to Settings > General > Profiles and then trust the app as shown below.
Check out our Step by Step Guide about how to trust an app:- How to Trust an app on iOS 13.
9. Now Copy any Tweak’s link in your iPhone. Some links of Tweaks are as follow:-
Custom Home Screen Animation (Cylinder):- http://files11.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/debs2.0/cylinder_1.0.6.deb
Change Dock (Floaty Dock):- http://files11.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/debs2.0/floatydock_1.3.1.deb
10. After copying anyone from the above, Open “Rootless” app which you had installed. And tap on “Exploit” option which will be available at the top.
11. Now the URL you copied, need to be pasted in the blank space available above “Exploit” option.
12. Then Tap on the “install” option.
13. Now select “Respring” option and your iOS device will restart and The tweak will be installed.
NOTE:- You can find more tweak’s URL on Google by searching “Tweaks for RootlessJB”.
Also Read:- How to Offload apps on iPhone
So, In this way, you can install tweaks in your iOS 12 jailbreak with RootlessJB. And can customize your iPhone.
If you want to know about how to jailbreak iOS 12 and install Cydia then look at method 2 stated in the article whose link is:- iOS 12 Jailbreak Download – 2 Methods to Jailbreak.
Don’t Forget to Share this on Social Media!
You might be interested in knowing:-
- How to crash an iPhone (iOS 12)
- Hack Games on iPhone without Jailbreak
- How to hide notifications from the iPhone Lock screen
- How to Download apps over 150MB without wifi on iPhone (iOS 12)