Learn How to download iOS 15 Developer Beta Profile Download For Free. As Apple had unveiled the iOS 15, though still giving Software Updates of iOS 14, as iOS 15 is in Beta state. As a habit of Apple, they release a couple of developer Beta versions before releasing software publicly. iOS 15 will be available for Download on September 20 publicly.
A major issue with the developer beta is that you need to have a Developer Apple account to get the developer updates.
And the Developer Apple account is paid, you have to pay a subscription fee if you want a Developer Apple account.
So, technically, if you want to download iOS 15 developer beta versions then you need to have a developer apple account, and to get one, you need to buy a subscription.
But don’t worry, there’s a way to download an iOS 15 Developer beta profile on your iOS device for free. With the developer beta profile, you will be able to receive and install iOS 15 developer beta software updates on your iOS device.
Related article: Want to know how to download Software Update on iPhone using Mobile data then click on the linked text above to check our article about that.
Following is a detailed step-by-step guide along with screenshots about how to download the iOS 15 Developer beta profile for free. After these steps about downloading the iOS 15 Beta Profile, I had also mentioned how to delete it as well.
And don’t forget to look at things to consider before downloading the iOS 15 Developer Beta stated at the end of this article.
Download iOS 15 Developer Beta Profile Free
Below are the steps you need to follow for downloading a free iOS 15 Beta Profile on your iPhone. I recommend going through all the steps at once first and then follow them one by one.
1. First of all Go to the BetaProfiles.Com on your iOS device, In Safari Browser. Or You can click on- https://betaprofiles.com
2. After Tapping or Clicking on the above link you will be redirected to a site where you will see Beta Profiles available for download for free. Just scroll down and you will find the “iOS 15” option, click on it.
3. Now a new page will appear with the “iOS 15 Download” heading, and there will be a blue-colored button with “install profile” text. Click on that button.
4. When you click on the “Install Profile” button then a pop-up will appear in the middle of the screen, giving you a warning about downloading Beta software, as it can have some issues and bugs as it is beta software. Just click on the “install anyway” option.
5. You will be redirected to a new webpage where you will be asked to “Allow” the configuration to download on your iOS device. You need to Click on the “Allow” option. After that “Close” the pop-up window.
6. Now close the Safari Browser and open the Settings of your iPhone. At the top of settings (under your Apple Account info), you will see a new option “Profile Downloaded”, tap on it.
7. A new window will appear with all the information about the profile which would be “iOS 15 Developer Beta” and with an “install” option at the top right corner, Tap on that “install” option.
8. Then (If you have a passcode on your iPhone then you will be asked to type passcode) an agreement will appear on screen, you can read it if you want (but nobody reads it), Just again tap or click on the “install” option available at the top right corner.
9. Now the iOS 15 Beta Profile is installed on your iOS device, And you need to “Restart” your iOS device by just clicking on the “Restart” option which will appear in the middle of the screen as shown below.
10. When your iPhone will be restarted then Go to Settings > General > Software Update and download iOS 15 Beta Software.
I hope the above steps will solve your problem of downloading the iOS 15 Developer Beta Profile for free.
In case your mind changes about downloading iOS 15 Developer Beta, and you think to delete the iOS 15 Developer Beta Profile, I had mentioned the steps to delete the developer beta profile below.
How to delete iOS 15 Developer Beta Profile
- Go to Settings.
- Click on General.
- Scroll Down, and you will find “Profile” option, click on it.
- Select “iOS 15 Beta Software Profile”.
- Click on “Remove Profile”.
- Then “Restart” your device and the profile is removed.
Before Downloading iOS 15 Beta
- Backup your iPhone: Be sure to have a full backup of your iPhone, either on a pc or icloud backup. Apple recommends that as well. In case you face issues with iOS 15 Beta, then you will be able to restore your iPhone through the backup. In iOS 14 Developer Beta 3, I faced an issue where my iPhone turned off and was just showing apple logo. After 5 hours of this I tried to reset it by connecting it to my pc and gladly it started working but the data was erased, but I already had a backup saved on my pc.
- Avoid Installing on your primary iPhone: If possible please only install iOS 15 beta on your secondary iPhone, not on your primary which you use daily. You might face some issues such as some lag while opening and closing apps, and also some battery issues are common among the beta versions. So, I recommend to install it on a secondary iPhone you have which you use occasionally.
- Have fast internet connection while installing: Sometimes, if you have a slower internet connection the beta software installation can stuck. So, make sure that your internet is fast before installing the iOS 15 Developer beta.
That’s the end of this article, And if you have any doubts regarding the above steps or anything related to the iOS 15 betas then feel free to comment about it in the comment box below.
Keep using our site if you wanna know about more How-To Guides like this. Because we upload the latest How-To Guides, Tricks, etc. on a daily basis.
Give a Social Share to this and it will make my Day!
You might want to know:-
- How to Use Incognito Mode in Safari Browser (iPhone)
- How to bring removed app back to Home Screen in iOS 14
- Spotify++ iOS 14/ iOS 13 Download (Premium Spotify Free)
- How to Hide Notifications on the Lock Screen iPhone (iOS 14/ iOS 13)