Learn how to Get Animoji on iPhone 6 (iOS 12/ iOS 11). Animoji is one of the extraordinary and cool features available on iPhone X, Xs, and Xs Max. It isn’t practical that to experience or get this Animoji feature you should buy a new iPhone X which costs a lot? Isn’t it? Absolutely Yes.
If you have an iPhone 6 and want to get the Animoji on it then it is possible and is free. So, if you just want to use or experience Animoji then you don’t need to buy a new iPhone X or any newer iPhone. You can get Animoji on iPhone 6 by just following a few steps. Yes, only a few steps are needed to be followed and then you can use Animoji on your iPhone 6.
Now if you are curious about knowing how to get Animoji on iPhone 6? Then you are at right place. Because in this article, without talking about any other topic, I had told the steps to get Animoji on iPhone 6.
Without wasting any second, Have a look at the steps to get Animoji feature on iPhone 6 as stated below.
1. First of all, Go to the App Store and Download a Free app named as “Supermoji” from it. Direct App Store Link of Supermoji is- Supermoji.
2. After downloading the “Supermoji” app, Open it up and allow the “Camera” Access and then use any animoji from the available faces in the app.
3. You can open the iMessages app and then also send Animojis using supermoji from the iMessages app. To Do so Select or Tap on the “Supermoji” logo which will appear in iMessages as highlighted below.
4. Then make an Animoji Video or click a photo, and Send it to any of your friends.
Also Read:- How to Download Instagram Videos on iPhone
I hope you now know how to get Animoji on iPhone 6. But if you don’t know how to use the Animojis after getting them on your iPhone 6. Then have a look at the steps about how to use animoji on iPhone 6 as stated below.
1. After following the above steps, Just open up the iMessages app. Then select “Writing” button available at top right corner.
2. And when you will see a bar at bottom of the screen, in that bar within iMessages find “Supermoji” icon and talk on it.
3. Now use the “Red” button to click photos or record animoji videos. Hold it for videos and Tap it once for clicking a photo.
In this way, you can use the Animojis on iPhone 6. If you have any doubts or difficulties while performing above steps then comment them in the comment box available below.
Keep using our site if you wanna know more stuff like this one. Because we upload the latest articles like this on a daily and regular basis.
Don’t Forget to Share this article on Social Media!
You might be glad to know:-
Whether you want to run android applications on a PC or play games with a…
Learn about How to install revoked Apps on iOS 14/ iOS 13. This season (winter…
Learn How to Turn Off Vibration on iPhone (iOS 14). Want to turn off the vibration…
Get to know about Pandora++ iOS 14 or iOS 13 Download. Pandora is one of…