Learn How to Reset Apple Watch. Have you an Apple Watch which you want to Rest? If yes, then you are at right place because today in this article I will tell you 3 Ways, you can use anyone for resetting your Apple Watch.
If you want to Reset Apple watch because you had forgotten your Passcode then there is a method to reset it also. You should look at the first method if you had forgotten the Passcode of Apple Watch.
And if you know your Apple watch Passcode but want to reset it then Method 2 and 3 are for you.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at Method 1 about How to Reset your Apple watch if you Forgot its Passcode.
And if you don’t know how to download apps on Apple watch? then have a look here:- how to download apps on apple watch.
Also Read:- How to Hard Reset an iPhone 7, 7 Plus
Below are the steps to Reset Apple Watch if you Forgotten your Apple watch’s passcode, and don’t have an iPhone. And if you have an iPhone then you can use the last and third method stated at the end of this article which is easier than this.
1. First of all, connect your Apple watch to Charger. And keep it on charge until all steps are completed.
2. Now Press and Hold the Power ON/OFF button until you see “Power OFF” slider on the screen.
3. Then firmly hold and swipe upward, and you will see “Erase all Content and Settings”, click on that button as shown in the image above.
In this way your Apple watch will be Reset and if you want to Reset your Apple watch in another way. Then have a look at the second method to Reset Apple Watch.
Also Read:- How to Hard Reset iPhone X, Xs, and Xs Max
1. First, open up “Settings” app available in your Apple Watch.
2. Then Head over to “General” and after that tap on “Reset”.
3. Now Just Tap on “Erase All Content and Settings” and your Apple watch’s Data will be erased.
So, above were the steps to erase apple watch data without an iPhone.
But if you want to Reset Apple watch with an iPhone then have a look at the steps to Reset apple watch by using your iPhone.
Below are the steps to reset Apple watch with the help of an iPhone Paired with it. Now have a look at these steps.
1. First of all Pair your Apple watch with an iPhone by using official “Apple Watch app” available in every iPhone.
2. Then go to “My watch” section in Apple watch app. And click on General > Reset.
3. And after that click on “Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings” as highlighted in the image below.
4. Now your Apple watch is reset and all data is erased from it.
Also Read:– How to Reset iPhone 6, 6s and 6s Plus
Now you had known about three ways to Reset your Apple Watch. And you can use anyone from the above three methods.
And if you want to know how to set up your Apple watch after resetting it then have a look:- How to Set Up new Apple watch.
If you have any queries regarding the above methods then just tell us by commenting it below in the comment box.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article with your friends on Social Media by Clicking on the Social Buttons below.
You May Also Like:-
Cyberpunk 2077 is being delayed again, and it's the second time that the release date…
Ted Lasso is a record-breaking Apple TV+ Original shows by Bill Lawrence and Jason Sudeikis.…
Apple has released the macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 Beta 1 for developers without even releasing…
Apple Arcade will get a new game in its list named "Warp-Drive Teleport Racing", the…
Amazon Prime day is near, and the cybersecurity firm Tessian had warned that a lot…