iOS 12 Beta New Features and Changes. Maybe most of you know that the iOS 12 Beta is released on 4th of June 2018. Beta stands for Testing version. The iOS 12 Beta or testing version only available to people who have Apple Developer Account. You have to pay 100 dollars for making an apple developer account. But if you want to download iOS 12 Beta without developer account then check out our article on that by clicking on the link below.
Now back to the topic, If you want to know that which are new features of iOS 12 and which are some changes in iOS 12 Beta? Then you are at right place because in this article I will tell you some major new features and changes occurred in iOS 12 Beta.
iOS 12 Beta New features and Changes:-
The features are mentioned and explained in below. Now let’s have a look at major new features and changes.
- The first new feature is named as “Screen Time”, which is available in the Settings app and you can track how much battery you loss in doing which tasks on your iPhone. You can also set “Downtime”, Which is also available under “Screen Time” feature. By enabling “Down Time” you have to set time in between all apps available into your iPhone will not open. You can only use essential apps like Phone, iMessages etc. You can also change which are essential apps for you and can use that app in Downtime.
- The next biggest feature is a new app named as “Measure”, which is available in iOS 12. You can measure objects with this app because this app uses AR or Augmented Reality to measure objects with the camera.
- The logo of “Voice Memos” is also changed and the User Interface of this app is also changed and improved.
- All Features and gestures available on iPhone X are now also available on iPads running on iOS 12 except face id. Like you don’t need d home button on iPad running on iOS 12 and also Control Center opens from the right upper corner as shown in the image below. You can switch between apps by sliding from bottom left to right.
- Now you can make your own color combination while editing “Screenshots” as shown in the image below.
- Now you can also make Custom “Animojis” according to your face. There are a lot of options to make a new custom “Animoji” as shown in the image below.
- Now a new Still wallpaper is also available which you can see in the image below.
- Now the Notifications also appear differently on the lock screen. The notifications are now grouped into different groups according to the apps. In short, the notifications of iMessages will be grouped under iMessages as shown in the image below.
- When you use 3D touch on “Notes” app, You will see a new option named as “Scan Document” which wasn’t available in the older version.
- The “Control Center” option in settings is now taken down below “General”. In the older version, it was present below “Do not disturb” but it is now present below “General”.
- When you go to Settings > Notifications > Click on any app. And you will see a new and different interface for editing Notifications as shown in the image below.
These were the major new features and changes occurred in iOS 12 Beta. If you want to know about latest hacking tricks or technical news then you can use our site. Because we upload a new hacking trick or tech news on regular basis.