Know about Tencent Gaming Buddy Settings for Low-end PC. Are you a PUBG Mobile Player? And just downloaded Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator on PC to Play PUBG Mobile on PC?
But the PUBG Mobile Might Lag or doesn’t work smoothly on your Low-End PC, Right.
If you are facing some graphics issues or Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator while playing PUBG Mobile on Low-End PC then you are at right place.
Because in this article I will tell you about some settings for Low-End PC which will run Tencent Gaming Buddy smoothly. Thus, you can play PUBG Mobile using Tencent Gaming Buddy on Low-End PC as well.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the Tencent Gaming Buddy Settings you must change to run PUBG Mobile smoothly.
Settings of Tencent Gaming Buddy for Low-End PC:-
1. First of all, open up Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator and click on three lines available at top right corner as highlighted in the image below.
2. Now you will see some options from which you need to Select the “Settings” option.
3. Then uncheck the option named as “Run at Startup” option and Save the settings as shown below.
4. After that open PUBG Mobile game in the Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator and head over to the Settings of PUBG Mobile in the game.
5. Here you need to Go to “Graphics” option and then Select “Smooth” under Graphics column and “Low” Framerate as highlighted below.
6. And Select Style as “Soft” shown in the above image also.
NOTE:- Must Close all Applications running in Background of your PC while using Tencent Gaming Buddy, Then the above settings will show effect.
Also Read:- How to Hack PUBG Mobile on Android (No Root)
By copying the above settings in Tencent Gaming Buddy on Low End PC, the PUBG Mobile will run without any Lag and Smoothly.
If you want to know more How-To guides or Tips like above then keep using our site. We upload latest tricks and Solutions to Problems on daily basis.
Don’t Forget to Share this on Social Media by using the Buttons below.
You might Lile to Know:-