How to use Apple Pay cash on iPhone. Most of the people know that you can save a debit or credit card into your iPhone but now Apple had launched a new e-wallet only for Apple users named as Apple Pay Cash. This feature is only available for iOS 11.2 Beta users. If you want to know about Beta versions or want to download beta version then read our post on that by clicking on the link “https://www.hackingwizard.com/steps-to-download-ios-developer-beta-profile-on-any-ios-device-for-free/“
If you had downloaded the iOS 11.2 beta version then you can use the Apple Pay Cash wallet for peer to peer transactions. If you want to know that how you can use this feature then you are now at right place because today in this post I will tell you about all methods by which you can use Apple Pay Cash. Before starting this post or article I want to tell you that you don’t need any type of app to use this e-wallet because Apple Pay Cash is a type of E Debit Card which can be connected to any bank. And you can make transactions through your iPhone because there is no any card number and your iPhone passcode or touch id can be used to complete the transactions. There are mainly two methods to use this feature and both are explained in this post. So, let’s have a look at the methods written below.
Method 1: Through iMessages.
You can send or receive money in Apple Pay Cash through iMessages app present in all iOS devices. Steps to do this are written below.
Steps to use Apple Pay Cash in the iMessages app.
1. First of all, you need to enable Apple Pay cash feature on your iPhone running on iOS 11.2 Beta version. To enable it to go to Settings > Wallet & Apple pay. After that enable the Apple Pay Cash. When you will enable it then the password of your Apple id will be asked. Then type the password and after that, a new screen will appear.
2. Tap on continue option and after that Agree to the terms & conditions. Now type all details asked from you such as Name, Adress, SSN security number. If you don’t know about SSN security number then I can tell you. SSN security number is an id proof number. In different countries there is different id’s example in India Adhaar card number is SSN number.
3. After fulfilling all details you will be asked to scan a Photo id. You can place your id proof such as your driving license. And also bank details as asked. Then open up the iMessages app and open up write messages screen where you can type the mobile number of the person you want to send the peer to peer Apple Pay Cash. Then tap on the App Store icon and after that, you will see Apple Pay widget as highlighted in the image below.
4. And then you can send money but keep in mind that the money you had sending will be only processed if the person to whom you are sending money have to enable Apple Pay Cash.
Method 2: By Siri.
You can also use the Apple pay cash feature through Siri and the methods are written below.
Steps to use Apple pay cash through Siri.
- You can easily send money from Apple pay cash through Siri. Just hold the home button to open up Siri and then ask Siri to send money.
- You can ask such as ”Hey Siri, send $60 to Kim” here Kim is the name saved in contact.
I hope you had liked this post. If you want more tricks or how to guides then keep using our site because we upload a new trick every day.