Get to know about Dead Cells Free download for Android. Dead Cells is one of the best and most popular action games out there. It was first available for PC only but now it is available for download on the Play Store as well for Android devices. But there is a problem, it is a paid game.
You are here because you want to download Dead Cells for free on your Android device. And this is the right place as well because, in this article, I will tell you about how you can download Dead Cells for free on your android device.
Dead cells are just ruling the android gaming industry because of its incredible graphics and super-simple controls. A lot of people want to download and play Dead Cells but can’t do so because they don’t want to pay money for that game.
For those people only, I am going to tell two different methods both can be used to download dead cells for free. If accidentally one of them stopped working then you can use another one.
So, without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps of the first method which you need to follow if you want to download Dead Cells for free on your Android.
Download Dead Cells Free (Android)
Below are the steps of the first method which you have to follow if you want to play dead cells without paying any money to google play store. Images are included to make steps more easy to follow for you.
1. First of all, you need to download an app named “Tutuapp” it is free and is a sought of an alternative to google play store. Download it from- https://www.tutuapp.vip/android
2. After downloading tutuapp from the above link, you need to open it up from the home screen of your android.
3. Now in tutuapp, you will see a lot of apps and games available for download, you need to download “Dead Cells”, so search it in the search bar present at top of the screen.
4. In the search results, you will see “Dead Cells” available for download. You can download it for free from tutuapp.
5. Click on the “install” button present next to the “Dead Cells” to download it for free on your Android.
NOTE:- Tutuapp will ask you to allow “App Permissions” you need to “Allow” these permissions to use it for downloading “Dead Cells”.
Related:- Getting over it free download android
That’s were the steps of method number one, now if this method is a little bit complicated for you or you just want to know another method in case the above one doesn’t work.
Then have a look at the second method which can also be used to download the same game for free.
Dead Cells Download Android (Free)
This is another method that can also be used to download dead cells for free on your android. I recommend the first method told above but it is upon you which one you think is more convenient for you.
1. Firstly you need to download a third-party app named “Pandahelper”. It is a free app and can be downloaded from- http://pandahelp.vip/
2. After downloading pandahelper from the above link you need to open it up.
3. You will see tons of apps and games available in it for download just like in the play store.
4. Tap on the search bar present at top of the screen and search “Dead Cells”.
5. In the search results, you will see Dead Cells available for free, just tap on the “install” button present beside the search result and the game will start downloading on your android.
NOTE:- This article is for the knowledgeable purpose only and we “www.hackingwizard.com” are not accountable for any error or issue you face. Because we only told method not developer these methods.
Related:- Lilo movies android download
So, that’s the end of our article you just need to follow anyone method from the above methods to download any game for free, particularly the “Dead Cells”.
Although the steps are quite straight forward and easy, one may face some problems. If you face any problem then comment down it in the comment box below.
And keep using our site to know about more How-To guides like this one.
You might like to know:-
- Download call of duty hack android
- PUBG Mobile hack android download
- Deezer++ apk download android
- Spotify++ android download
Don’t forget to share this on Social Media!