Learn How to Connect Airpods to Android Phones. The Apple Airpods is a new innovative product by apple. Unlike other Apple Products, The Airpods can connect to any Android device also.
Airpods need devices which supports “Bluetooth”, and all the Android devices support Bluetooth connectivity. So, you can pair Airpods with it.
And if you want to know how to pair airpods with Android phones then this is the right place for you.
Because in this article I will tell you step-by-step procedure along with images about how to connect your Airpods with Android Phone.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps to connect airpods with android as stated below.
How to Connect Airpods to Android:-
Below is the step by step guide to connect airpods with android. You can follow these steps easily because appropriate images are present with them.
1. First of all, Enable the “Bluetooth” Connectivity from the Settings of your Android Device.
2. Then open up the Case of Airpods.
3. Now press and hold the button available at the back of the Airpods Case.
4. After that, you will see “Airpods” available for the pair in the “Bluetooth” connectivity of Android.
5. Tap on the “Airpods” from Bluetooth devices to connect it to Android.
Also Read:- How to install Chrome Extensions on Android
Above were the steps you can easily follow to connect airpods to Android.
If you face any problem while following the above steps then tell us about your problem by commenting it in the comment box below.
Keep using our site if you want more “How-To” tricks to get more out of your iOS or Android devices. Because we upload the latest How-To tricks on a regular and daily basis.
Don’t Forget to Share this article with your friends on social media by clicking on the Social buttons present below.
Still confused about how to connect Airpods? Then see the video below.
You may also like:-