Learn How to Hide Apps on iPhone (iOS 12/ iOS 11) – [2 Methods]. As most of you know that there are some Apps which you usually want to hide from others. If you are like me then you might want to hide Photos, iMessages or Any other Social Media Apps. But have you ever heard about any trick by which you can hide apps on iPhone? Maybe you never heard about them.
But Today In this Article I will tell you about 2 different ways by which you can Hide Apps on iPhone. These methods are very easy and work on iOS 12 and iOS 11 also. You can use any one method from them, which you like most. Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the methods stated below to hide apps on iPhone.
[Steps] How to Hide Apps on iPhone (iOS 12/ iOS 11):-
This method is very easy as compared to the second Method, I usually use this method to hide apps on iPhone. Now let’s get started.
- First of all, you have to hold any app on home screen and then you will see that all apps will start “Jiggling” and an “X” button will appear at the corner of all apps.
- Then take up any app which you want to hide and make a folder by placing it on any other app as shown in the image below.
- When a Folder will be created, then Press Home Button and the apps will stop jiggling. Now again hold that app which you want to hide or which you had placed in a Folder (in Step 2). And move it to the right side of that folder.
- And place it on the second page of that folder and then Press home button. Now close the folder and you will see that the app is on the second page of the folder. Anyone can’t think about it and can’t move to the second page of the folder. (as shown below)
- Your App is Hidden and one can’t see it. You can also see the image above.
I hope you completely know about how to hide apps on iPhone (iOS 12/ iOS 11). And if you want to know about the Second method then have a look at the #Method 2.
Also Read:- Apps Like Parallel Space For iPhone.
[Steps] How to Hide apps on iPhone (iOS 12/ iOS 11):-
This is a little bit complicated method but this is a way better than Method 1. Now without wasting time check out the steps stated below about how to hide apps on iPhone.
- At first, you have to again hold any app until all apps start to jiggle. Now move to the last page of your Home Screen by swiping right to left. Then you will see the full wallpaper at last page and take a screenshot of that page by clicking “Home+Sleep” buttons and on iPhone X “Volume+Sleep” buttons.
- Then go to a website by clicking on the link below. And you will see a webpage where an option named as “Create Blank Icons” will be available. Click on that option and after that, a new webpage will appear. Click on “Add” option from that new webpage.
- Now again a new page will be open and you will see “Choose File” option, Click on that option.
- After that select “Photo Library” option and then click on the Screenshot that we had to take in step 1.
- Then click on “Send” option and loading will be started.
- When the loading will be completed, then scroll down and you will see your screenshot with blank icons. Click on the first or “1 x 1” icon as highlighted in the image below.
- Then you will see an icon will be created, which will be the same as the color of your wallpaper. Then click on “open in” symbol as highlighted in the image below. And after that select “Add to Home screen” option as shown in the image below also.
- Now you will see that a new blank app will be created. You have to place that app on the new homepage or third page of the home screen. (as highlighted in the image below)
- After that pick up the app, you want to hide and take it to the last new page of home screen which will be just after the page where you had placed the blank icon.
- Anyone will not go to the last page and your apps will become hidden.
I hope you had liked both methods about how to hide apps on iPhone (iOS 12/ iOS 11).
Don’t forget to share this post with your friends on social media by clicking on the buttons below.