How to Play PS4 Games on PC with Emulator (2018). As you all know how cool are PS4 games. Because the graphics of PS4 games and gameplay is incredible. But the unfortunate thing is that you can’t play PS4 games on the PC. Maybe it seems impossible for you. But there is a trick by which you can easily Play PS4 games on PC with emulator.
Those who don’t know what is an emulator.
Then I can explain it to you. “An Emulator is a special type of software or application made to run particular games or apps on an unsupported device”. Or you can say that an emulator can help to run PS4 games on PC which are although unsupported device for PS4 games. But you can play PS4 games with emulator.
Below are the steps to play PS4 games. By following them you can play PS4 Games on PC with emulator.
Also Read:- How to Play PS4 Games on Android.
(Steps) How to Play PS4 games on PC with emulator:-
- The first steps are to download an emulator named as “PPSSPP” in your PC. To download it you have to click on the link below. https://www.ppsspp.org/
- Then you will be redirected to a webpage where you will see a Blue colored “Download>>” button as highlighted in the image below also.
- After clicking on that button, a new webpage will be opened where you have to scroll down. And then you will find “PPSSPP For Windows” heading under which a “Download installer” button will present, click on that button as shown in the image below.
- When the emulator will be downloaded after that you have to download the files (ROMS) of PS4 games in your PC. And you can download these files from different websites but I usually use the following link (website) to download these files, You can click on the link to download the ROMS or files of PS4 games:-
- After clicking on the above link, you will see a webpage where all Alphabets will appearing, you have to just click on an Alphabet and all the games which start from that Alphabet will appear. You can click on any of them to download it. As shown in the image below.
- Now if you had downloaded the files, then you have to open that file in “PPSSPP” emulator. To do that just open “PPSSPP” emulator and then click on “Load…” button present at the top right corner as highlighted in the image below.
- Then a new window will appear. From which you have to select the file or ROM of PS4 game that you had downloaded. And “Open” it as shown in the image below. After that Play and Enjoy!
Also Read- How to install Chrome extension on Android
I hope you completely know how to play PS4 games on PC with an emulator. This is really a great trick and if you have any query regarding “How to play PS4 games on PC with emulator” then comment it below. And don’t forget to share this post with your friends by clicking on the buttons below.