For a long while, iOS users have had a great choice of unofficial app stores, where they can download all the modified and third-party content they want to. Android users have been left behind a bit, and downloading modified content onto an Android device could only be done by rooting it. This is a huge risk as it could result in your device being rendered useless, a chance that few users were prepared to take it. In the last couple of years, a few Android app store alternatives have been released, but now another new one is here. It’s called Lulubox and, rather than an app store, it is a tool that allows users to modify the official apps and games already on your device. Already popular, Lulubox is free to use, and you can even get involved with other gamers in the built-in chatroom. Here are all the details.
How to Install Lulubox:
Lulubox is one of the easier tools to install and requires you to manually download the APK file. Follow the guide below as written to ensure success:
- First, go into your Android settings app
- Tap on Security or Privacy and find the Unknown Sources option
- Enable it using the slider beside it and close Settings
- Open your browser and go to the linked Lulubox download page
- Tap the APK to download it and open your downloads folder
- Tap the file twice and follow the installation directions on your screen
- When you see Lulubox on your home screen, the tool is installed.
How to Use Lulubox
Lulubox may be easy to use, but you won’t find any apps or games in it to download – it isn’t an app store; it is a modification tool. You can use it to modify some apps and games on your device:
- Open Lulubox, and you will see all the apps and games on your device that Lulubox can modify
- Tap the one you want to use, and you will see the modifications you can apply
- Activate the booster, and your game or app will be modified
- When you want the stock app back, open Lulubox and deactivate the booster
Pros and Cons
Lulubox is a great tool, but it does have its downsides. Here are the pros and cons:
- Plenty of modifications to some games and apps
- Plenty of titles support won’t change the quality of your games.
- Makes gaming easier and more competitive
- There are no apps or games to download because Lulubox is a tool, not an app store
- You must install the apps and games from the official app store as they can’t be played via Lulubox
- Opening and closing the app can be tricky
Lulubox is a reliable, tool but we are hearing of a few issues being reported. All of them are simple to fix:
Cannot Download Lulubox
If you did not enable Unknown Sources in your settings app, Lulubox would not install. Delete Lulubox, enable Unknown Sources, and reinstall Lulubox.
Lulubox Stopped Working
The easiest fix for this is to delete and reinstall Lulubox. Don’t forget that you must have the app or game you want to modify already installed on your device via the official app store.
Running Exception Error Message
An error message saying, “Running Exception! Please check the running environment of your cell phone and try again later,” is quite common, and it stops Lulubox from working. Delete the data and cache for Lulubox to fix this. If you installed a Hex editor on your device, delete it. These are the same type of program as Lulubox and will cause conflict when both are installed at the same time.
If Lulubox is still not working, check if you have the latest version of the tool. If not, delete it and reinstall the up-to-date version.
Also, don’t expect the same level of customer support you get with other third-party tools. While the developers will keep it up to date and fix any issues that arise, getting hold of them is not easy – you can try contacting them via their social media pages, but we can’t guarantee you will hear from them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s everything else you need to know about Lulubox:
Is Lulubox Safe?
Yes, it is. Not only did we test it and not find anything that could possibly harm your device or data, but the developers do monitor it for problems and release updates whenever a fix is needed. It’s up to you to install those updates to keep the app safe on your device.
Will it Work on iOS?
No. iOS users already have plenty of unofficial app stores, and the developers do not plan to make Lulubox available to any other than the Android platform.
Can I Use it on Desktop?
Yes. Although it doesn’t have official support, because it is an Android tool, you can install an Android emulator on your device and install Lulubox into that. However, it may not support many desktop apps and games.
Is it Free?
Yes. The developers do not make any charge Lulubox, and there are no hidden fees, either.
How Do I Play Games Through Lulubox?
Official apps and games have an icon on your home page when you download them, but Lulubox doesn’t do this. Once the app/game is installed via the app store, open Lulubox, select it and apply the modifications. Then you can enjoy your game through Lulubox.
Although Lulubox isn’t an app store, it is the next best thing, providing modifications to many official apps and games; it is completely free to use, so install it today and enjoy what it can do for you.