Learn How to remove or deregister a device from Amazon Prime Video. Is your phone lost or you have signed in your amazon prime account on a device that is not yours? Then you should remove that account from Amazon Prime Video. And in this article, I will tell you how to remove or deregister a device from Amazon Prime Video account.
To remove a device from Amazon Prime Video account, you must have signed in with that account in the Amazon Prime Video app. And the tutorial we showed in this article is based on deregistering a user or device from Amazon Prime Video mobile app.
It means that you must have downloaded the Amazon Prime Video on your Android or iPhone and also logged in with the account from which you want to remove a device.
Steps of deregistering a device are the same on iPhones and Android devices, you just need to download the Amazon Prime Video app on your device.
Now let’s have a look at the steps of removing a device from Amazon Prime Video account.
How to Remove a Device in Amazon Prime Video
Below are the steps which you have to follow if you want to remove a device that is using your Amazon Prime Video account. We suppose that you had downloaded the amazon prime video app because you need it to follow the steps stated below.
1. First of all, open up the Amazon Prime Video app on your Android or iPhone.
2. Select the “My Stuff” option from the bottom bar, and it will be available at the bottom right corner.
3. Now you will see the Watchlist Videos and a “Settings” icon at the top right corner.
4. Tap on the “Settings” icon available at the top right corner.
5. You will see all the options such as “Streaming Quality”, Downloading Quality, and one of them will be “Registered Devices”.
6. Select the “Registered Devices” option.
7. All the devices which are using your Amazon Prime Video account will appear, just tap on the “Deregister” button to remove any device from your amazon prime video.
Related: How to Change Audio Settings on Netflix
So, this was the step-by-step guide that you have to follow to deregister a device from Amazon Prime Video account.
And some of you might have questions about what happens when you deregister a device from Amazon Prime Video account. So, that question is answered below.
What happens when you deregister a device from Amazon Prime Video?
That device will be logged out from amazon prime video and has to again login or sign up. And it will be not possible until that device or person logging in again have your amazon prime video account’s password. Also, all the downloaded content will be removed from that amazon prime video account.
Can you re-register a device in Amazon Prime Video?
Yes, it is possible. Once you had removed or deregistered a device from amazon prime video account then you can again register or re-register the same device by just logging in Amazon Prime Video from that device. For this, you should feed the right username and password.
Related: How to change the Video Quality on Netflix Tv app
I hope you understand all the steps, and the images included with them might have helped you in following them.
This is the end of this article, and If you have any queries in your mind regarding this article or the above steps, then you can contact us or fan put a comment in the comment box below.
And if you want to know about more How-To guides like this one then keep using our site.
Our other articles:-
- How to install Chrome Extension on Android
- How to Download Instagram Videos on iPhone
- How to Turn OFF iCloud Backup (iOS 13)
- How to use Google Hangouts on iPhone
Don’t Forget to Share this on Social Media!