Learn how to Customize icons on iOS devices running on iOS 11 (No Jailbreak). Are you crazy about the customization of iOS devices? And also don’t want to jailbreak it, Then this article is only for you. Because in this article I will tell you an easiest and simple method by using which you can easily customize icons on iOS devices running on iOS 11. Now let’s get started.
Customizing icons on iOS devices refers to changing the shape or Customizing the shape of icons or apps. You can also hide the names or labels of all icons with this customization method. Now let’s have a look at the Steps stated below about how to customize icons on iOS devices which are on iOS 11.
Also Read:- How to Hide apps on iPhone (iOS 12/ iOS 11)
How to Customize icons on iOS devices (iOS 11):
Below are the steps by using which you can easily customize the shape or hide the label of all icons or apps, which you have in your iOS device or iPhone. Now the main thing is that it only works on iPhones that are running on iOS 11. So, if you have an iPhone running on iOS 11 then let’s check out the steps stated below about customizing icons on iOS devices.
Steps to Customize icons on iOS devices running on iOS 11 (Without Jailbreak):-
- First of all, you need to download an app named as “Houdini”, and it isn’t available on App Store. To download it, you need to download an app named as “tutuapp”.
- To download tutuapp click on the link below and then you will see “Install” or “Download” option on that webpage, click on that option as highlighted in the image below also. You will also see the guide about how to “Trust” it in your device so that you can open it.
- When tutuapp will completely download, then you have to go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management (By scrolling down). And then click on Developer name which will be a Chinese name but in the English language. Then click on “Trust” option. This procedure is also shown in the image below.
- Now open up the tutuapp and you will see that it is similar to “App Store” and there will be a lot of apps available for download. You have to click on Search bar present at the top and Search “Houdini Jailbreak”.
- Although it will not jailbreak your iOS device its name ends with “Jailbreak” word. You will find many apps but the first one will be named as “Houdini Jailbreak” as highlighted in the image below.
- Then you have to download it by clicking on “⬇”button.
- Now after downloading it open it up (if it doesn’t open then follow the procedure explained in step 3), You will see “Start” button in the middle of the screen, Click on it.
- Then it will load and you will see Some options such as “Clear System” or “Respring”. You don’t need to do anything with them. Just click on “Packages” option available at bottom right corner.
- Now you will see a lot of options such as “Hide iCon Label”, “Change iCon Shapes”. As highlighted in the image above.
- Select any one option and then restart your device by clicking on “Apply” option. And you will see customized icons.
Also Read:- How to Download Songs on iPhone without iTunes.
I hope you had liked our article and completely know how you can customize the icons on iPhone or iOS devices running on iOS 11.