Learn How to Download games over 150 MB without Wi-Fi in iPhone (iOS 12/ 11).
Are you a cellular data user? And having an iPhone. Then there is a big hell for you that you can’t download games which are over 150 MB in your iPhone. This is really annoying and especially for that person who used to play high-end games on their iPhones because high-end games are mostly about more than 150 MB.
But if you want to know a trick about how to download games over 150 MB then you are at right place. Because in this article I will tell you about 2 different tricks which you can use to download games over 150 MB with cellular data.
Also Read:- How to hide apps on iPhone (iOS 12/ iOS 11)
Steps to download games over 150 MB without wifi:-
1. At first click on “OK” from the pops up appear while downloading a game over 150 MB.
2. Then Go to Settings > General > Date & Time. And turn “Set Automatically” option OFF.
3. After that Change the Current Date to after a week.
4. And your game will start a download with cellular data.
Above was the First method to download games or apps over 150 MB in iPhone without wifi. Now have a look at the second trick or method, which can be used to download games over 150 MB.
Also Read:- How to Download Instagram Videos on iPhone
Steps to download games more than 150 MB without wifi in iPhone:-
1. First of all Click on “OK” option from the pop up appear when you want to download a game.
2. Then Switch OFF or Power OFF your iPhone by holding sleep/wake button.
3. And Restart your iPhone, when the iPhone will be restarted then you will see that game over 150 MB will also start downloading in iPhone.
Also Read:- How to Hard Reset an iPhone
So, above were two methods which can be used to download games over 150 MB without wifi in iPhone. You can use either one from the above methods which seem convenient to you.
And don’t forget to share this article with your friends by clicking on the social buttons below.