Learn How to Delete Apps on iPhone iOS 12. Are you using an iPhone or iOS Device for the first time? Or are going to delete an app from your iPhone for the first time? Then you might don’t know about how to delete an app from iPhone running on iOS 12 which is the latest iOS firmware.
Am I right? Might Be. Now if you are here, It means you don’t know how to delete an app. If you are going to delete an app for the first time then obviously you may not know about it.
But don’t worry, In this article, I will tell you about how you can delete an app from your iPhone. It is not much difficult, It’s Easy as ABC.
And the method of deleting an app from the iPhone is the same for all iPhones (but in iOS 12 there are two different methods for deleting an app). It doesn’t matter which iPhone Model you own such as iPhone X or iPhone 8 or any other. You can follow the steps below on all iPhone Models to delete an app.
As stated, there are two different methods you can use to delete an app on iPhone running iOS 12. I had told both methods.
Now at first let’s have a look at the first method to delete an app from iPhone which is normally used.
And after look at the method No. 2 stated after method 1.
Steps to Delete apps on iPhone (iOS 12 or iOS 11):-
Below is the Step-By-Step guide which you have to follow if you want to delete an app from your iPhone normally.
1. First, Tap and Hold any app from Home Screen of your iPhone until the apps started Jiggle.
2. Now you will see an “X” sign at the corner of all apps, Tap on the “X” symbol of that app which you want to delete.
3. Then Tap on “Delete” option from the Confirmation.
4. And that app will be deleted.
Also Read:- How to Offload an app
Now you know about how to delete an app from the iPhone.
But if you wanna know about another method then have a look at the steps stated below.
Steps to Delete apps on iPhone (iOS 12):-
This method is a little bit different from the above method. But is more convenient according to me.
1. Go to Settings of your iPhone.
2. Now Select the “General” option.
3. Then Tap on “iPhone Storage”.
4. After that Select the app from the list of apps present in your iPhone which you want to delete, Tap on that app.
5. Then Click on “Delete” option.
Also Read:- How to Crash an iPhone (iOS 12)
In this way, you can delete an app from iPhone from Settings.
You can use any one method, both methods are easy but use the method which seems more suitable for you.
If you have any doubts regarding the steps stated in this article, then comment them in the comment box below.
Keep using our site to know about more How-To Guides like this one. Because we upload the latest articles on a daily basis, Regularly.
Don’t forget to share this on social media!
You might be interested in knowing:-
- How to Stop Automatic Updates on iOS 12
- Download Spotify Premium for free on iOS 12
- How to Download Apps on Apple Watch Series 3
- iOS 13 Beta Profile free download