Learn How to Stop Automatic App Updates on iPhone (iOS 12/ iOS 11). If you have an iPhone then you might have seen or experienced automatic app Updates on your iPhone. This is an extraordinary feature available on all iPhones and is for convenience. But if you don’t want this feature and want to stop Automatic App Updates on your iPhone because it is a nuisance for you?
Then you are at the right place, because here in this article I will tell you about how you can stop automatic app updates on your iPhone. No Matter which iPhone you have, it works on all iPhones.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps to disable Automatic app updates on iPhone as stated below.
Steps to Stop Automatic App Updates on iPhone:-
Below are the steps which you need to follow if you want to disable automatic app updates on the iPhone. So, follow the steps below as it is.
1. At First Go to the “Settings” app available on your iPhone.
2. Now Scroll down and you will find “iTunes and App Store”, Click on it.
3. Then “Disable” the “Updates” button and the automatic app updates will be stopped.
Also Read:- How to Stop iOS 11 Update in Progress
So, above were the steps to stop automatic app updates on the iPhone. They are quite simple and easy, you definitely will not face any difficulties while performing the above steps.
But if you still face any difficulty while following the above steps, then comment them in the comment box below.
Keep Using our site if you want to know about more How-To Guides for iPhones like this one.
Hopefully, you might share this on Social Media!
You might be glad to know:-
- How to Turn Off Siri on iOS 12
- iOS 13 Beta Profile Free Download
- How to Stop iOS 12 Update in Progress
- Wants to Disable Find My iPhone? Here’s How