Learn How to Turn Off Siri on iOS 12 Devices. Siri is a virtual assistant which is available on iOS devices such as iPhones or iPads. Since it was released in 2011 on iPhone 4s it is now available on all newer iPhones.
But Siri is not needed by the majority of the people. And if you are also one of them who don’t need Siri anymore then this is the right place for you.
Because in this article I will tell you about how you can turn off Siri on iOS 12 device if you want to remove Siri from your iPhone.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps to turn off Siri on iOS 12 as stated below.
Also Read:- How to use invert colors on iPhone (2 ways)
How to Turn Off Siri on iOS 12:-
In iOS 12 it is really easy to disable Siri. So, you need to follow a few steps to disable it as mentioned below.
1. First of all, Go to the Settings of your iPhone.
2. Now Tap on “Siri & Search” option.
3. Then Disable these three options: “Listen For Hey Siri, Press Home For Siri, Allow Siri when Locked”.
4. After that a pops up will appear asking you to “Turn Off Siri”, Tap on “Turn Off” option to Turn Off Siri.
I hope the above steps will help you to turn off Siri on your iOS 12 device. And if you want to know about such How-To guides or tricks like above then keep using our site. Because we upload latest How-To guides on daily basis
Don’t Forget to Share on Social Media.
Have any questions? Comment them in the comment box below.
You Might Like to Know:-
- How to Get Spotify Premium Free Forever on iPhone
- Install GBA4IOS on iOS 12/ iOS 11
- How to Disable Find My iPhone