Learn How to Use Invert Colors on iPhone. Invert Colors are an extraordinary feature available on iPhones. You may not need invert colors but you might try this feature while using iPhone at Night.
You can save your eyes and may reduce eyestrain by using invert colors and Can experience different User Interface on your iPhone.
So, if you want to use invert colors on your iPhone but don’t know how to use invert colors then this is the right place for you.
Because in this article I will tell you about how you can use invert colors on your iPhone. The steps are really easy. There are mainly 2 different ways to enable invert colors and in this article, I had told both ways.
Now let’s have a look at the steps to enable invert colors as stated below.
How to Use invert Colors on iPhone by Enabling Accessibility Shortcut:-
1. First of all, Go to Settings.
2. Then tap on General Option.
3. Now Select Accessibility from the options showed in General.
4. After that Scroll all the way down and Tap on “Accessibility Shortcut”.
5. Then Select “Classic Invert Colors” from the Shortcuts.
6. Now whenever you press your iPhone’s home button 3 times, the invert colors will be enabled. And again press home button thrice to disable invert colors.
Also Read:- How to Disable Find My iPhone
If you find the above method is a little bit difficult or you just want to know another method to use invert colors also. Then have a look at the steps stated below.
How to Enable Invert Colors:-
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap on General.
3. Select the Accessibility Option.
4. Tap on “Display Accommodations”.
5. Now Select “Invert Colors”.
6. Enable Invert Colors or Classic Invert Colors.
So above were the steps to enable invert colors manually. And you can use any one method to enable invert colors but I recommend to use invert colors through Accessibility Shortcut.
If you want to know about such new How-To tricks with iOS devices like above then keep using our Site. Because we upload the latest article like this on daily basis.
If you have any question regarding the above steps then you can comment it in the comment box below.
May you Share this article if it is helpful to you.
You might like to know:-
- How to Use Google Hangouts on iPhone
- Can I get Free Fortnite V-Bucks?
- How to use Apple Airpods with Android
- Install Spotify Premium for Free on iPhone
- How to Stop an ongoing iOS 12 Update