Download iPhone X Ringtone on any iPhone. As you all know that the tech giant Apple had delivered iPhone X to the people who had pre-ordered the iPhone X on Nov 3. If you have seen this iPhone X or heard well-nigh it that it contains a new sectional ringtone which is the only misogynist in iPhone X then you probably finger jealous that you word-stock use or download this ringtone for your iPhone. This ringtone is named as “Reflection” and it seems really good to our ears when we heard it.
But don’t feel jealous considering today in this post I will tell you such a way by which you can hand download this sectional ringtone on an iPhone or iPad moreover for free. You need two apps installed on your iOS device. The first app is “Garage Band” and the flipside is “Amerigo-Turbo Downloader”. These both apps are misogynist in-app store for free. One can moreover use a variegated downloader instead of Amerigo. But Garage Band is a main and essential app to set ringtone on any iPhone. So, without wasting time let’s get started.
Download iPhone X Ringtone on any iPhone for free.
The written below are in full detail. I hope you will completely understand the steps although the steps are too long.
Steps to Download iPhone X Ringtone on any iPhone.
1. At first, copy the link which is written below
2. And then paste this link into the search bar of the app named as “Amerigo” or any other downloader which you had downloaded on your iPhone.
3. After that, you will see a big green download button when you paste this link into the search bar of “Amerigo” or any other downloader.
4. Now the ringtone will be download in the “Amerigo” or any other downloader. Then click on the arrow sign which will appear after the ringtone downloaded completely as shown in the image below.
5. Then you have to click on an option named as “Open in” which will appear on screen with other options when you will click on the arrow button and after that click on “Save to Files” option and then click on “On My iPhone” option. Now a few Sub Options will appear, Click on “Garage Band” option as shown in the image below.
6. After that open up the app named as “Garage Band” and scroll by swiping left to right or right to left side in it to find a mic logo and when you find it then click on it as highlighted in the image below.
7. Now you will see a new page and click on an option which will be present at the top left corner as highlighted in the picture below.
8. And after that, a new screen will appear. Click on a circle like option present on top right corner as highlighted in the image below. And after that click on “Audio Files” option and then hold the Ringtone named as “Reflection” Then scroll it with your finger to the first row as shown in the image below.
9. Now click on the arrow option and then “My Songs” option which will appear on the left corner as shown in the image below. Then the ringtone will be saved in the garage band app.
10. Now hold down the “My Song” image like and then click on an option named as share which will appear when you hold down “My Song”. Then a new page will appear to click on the “Export” option of blue color.
11. Then open up Settings > Sounds > Ringtone. And you will see the ringtone named as “My Song” And can set it easily.
Note:– I hope you had liked this post. If you have any problem related to this trick or post then just comment on the problem in the comment box we will definitely reply to you within 24 hours.