How to mirror iPhone to Mac free (iOS 12/ 11). If you are bored by watching movies or playing games on a small screen of your iPhone and wanted to mirror iPhone to Mac free. Then you are at right place. Because today in this article I will tell you 3 Ways about how to mirror iPhone to Mac free.
These three methods are absolutely free, you can use these methods to mirror the iPhone screen to Mac for free. You can use any one method to mirror iPhone to Mac from the 3 methods stated as below.
Also Read:- How to Check CPU temperature – Easiest Way.
[Method 1] How to Mirror iPhone to Mac free (with X-Mirage):-
X-Mirage is a free software which helps to mirror iPhone to Mac easily and free. You just need to follow the following steps to mirror iPhone to Mac with X-Mirage:-
- First of all, you need to download the X-Mirage Software in your Mac. To download it, just go to the following link.
- And then you will see “Download” option for Mac. As highlighted in the image below. Just download X-Mirage by clicking on that “Download” option.
- When download completed just open the X-Mirage software in your Mac and you will see the instructions about how to mirror iPhone to Mac with x-mirage.
- You just need to follow the instructions. The instructions only tell you to Open the “Control Center” of your iPhone by swiping from bottom to up or in iPhone X swipe down from right Ear to bottom.
- Then click on “Screen Mirroring” option as highlighted in the image below (Be sure that your Mac and iPhone are connected on Same wifi).
- And afterward just select your Mac from as highlighted in the image below.
If you don’t like the above Method to mirror iPhone to Mac free. Because sometimes the X-Mirage lag or show the iPhone screen in Slow motion. Then you can use the following method.
Also Read:- How to Run Mac OS on any iPhone.
[Method 2] How to mirror iPhone to Mac Free (With QuickTime Player):-
This method needs USB cable which will be used to connect your iPhone to Mac. Unlike the above this method doesn’t need any software to download, You can use this method by using QuickTime Player available in every Mac.
- At first, connect your iPhone to Mac via USB or Lightning cable. Then open the “Quicktime Player” which is available in every Mac by default.
- Then you will see some options at the top bar or “Title Bar” of “Quicktime” as shown in the image below. You have to click on “File” option and then select “New Movie Recording” option as shown in the image below.
- After that, you will see that your iPhone’s screen is mirroring on your mac. (If it doesn’t mirror iPhone then use the following Steps)
- If your iPhone isn’t mirroring on Mac then you need to right click on the “Red colored Recording” button and then you have to select your iPhone from the options as shown in the image below.
This method needs to USB or Lightning Cable but if you want to Mirror wirelessly you should follow the “Method 1” or you can also use the “Method 3” stated below.
[Method 3] How to Mirror iPhone to Mac free (With Reflector 3):-
In this Method, you need to download a Software in your Mac named as “Reflector 3” which gives you the only 7-day free trial. But you can use it lifetime for free by a trick which is stated in one of the below steps.
- Firstly download the “Reflector 3” software or application by the following link.
- When the app will be downloaded then open it up and you will see all the instructions about how to mirror iPhone to Mac with the help of “Reflector 3”.
- This software only provides 7-days free trial but there is a way by which you can use it lifetime free by changing the Date or Time settings in your Mac. (You have to change the current date to the date in which you had got a 7-day free trial. For example:- Just think that I had downloaded “Reflector 3” on 1 October 2018 and I had used its free trial till 7 October. And in future if I want to use it then I will change the current date to 1-7 of October 2018)
- Then the be sure that your iPhone and Mac are connected on same wifi and then open up the “Control Center” of your iPhone by swiping bottom to up and click on “Screen Mirroring” and then select your Mac or device as shown in the image below.
- Now you will see that your iPhone’s screen is showing on your Mac.
I hope you had liked this method and use it for mirroring iPhone to Mac.
You may use any one method from the above three to mirror iPhone to Mac Free. And if you have any queries regarding “How to mirror iPhone to Mac Free”. Then comment it in comment box available at last of this page.