Learn How to Stream iOS Games on Twitch. Twitch is really a fast-growing gaming platform for gamers. After Youtube, Twitch is the most used platform for live streams. But the majority of the Streamers stream from PC or Gaming Consoles. Because it is easy to Stream on Twitch from PC or Gaming Consoles. But what if you haven’t a gaming PC or Gaming Console? Then you may stream on twitch from your iPhone or iOS device.
If you are an iOS gamer and want to Stream iOS games on Twitch from your iOS device such as iPhone. Then you are at right place.
Because here in this article I will tell you about how you can stream iOS games to Twitch. The steps are easy to follow and works on all type of iOS devices. The steps are stated in the straight forward way so you might not face any difficulty while following them for your iOS device to stream iOS games.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps to do a live stream on Twitch from iOS as stated below.
Also Read:- How to use google hangouts on iPhone
Steps to Stream iOS games on Twitch
1. First of all, you need to download the “Twitch” app on your iOS device. It is available for free on App Store. App Store Link to Twitch:- https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/twitch-live-game-streaming/id460177396?mt=8.
2. Now Open up the “Twitch” app and Sign in with your Twitch Account.
3. Tap or Click on your Profile present at top left corner.
4. Now you will see “Go LIVE” option on Screen as shown below, Tap on it.
5. Then Allow the “Microphone” and “Camera” permissions to Twitch and Start your Live Stream.
6. And do your Live stream and get a huge fan following!
Also Read:- Best Free Multiplayer iPhone Games
I hope you completely know about how to do a live stream on Twitch from your iOS device.
Keep using our site if you wanna know about more stuff like this one. Because we upload the latest articles on daily basis.
And following is the quick guide to recap all the stuff written above.
How to do a stream on Twitch from iPhone
How to do a stream on Twitch from iPhone.
Total Time 5 minutes
First Download the Twitch app on your iPhone from the App Store.
Twitch is official app for iPhones available for free on the App Store.
When it is downloaded then open it up and Sign in with your Twitch account.
If you don’t have a twitch account then you can sign up for it.
After Signing-in tap on your profile which will be present at top right corner.
You just need to tap on your profile icon available at top right croner.
Select the “Go Live” option from there.
You can also select whether you want to use microphone or not, and you are now streaming!
If you have any queries or doubts regarding the above steps then feel free to ask by commenting about it. The comment box is available below.
You should know:-
- How to Turn OFF True Tone on an iPhone
- How to Change the App Store’s Country Without Credit Card
- How to Hide Notifications on the Lock Screen iPhone (iOS 13)
- Best Apple Arcade Games
Don’t Forget to Share this on Social Media!