Learn about How to Hide Notifications on the Lock Screen iPhone (iOS 14/ iOS 13). Notifications may contain confidential information or your private information which you don’t want to show to anybody. But if notifications of your iPhone are enabled then anyone can see your text messages from your iPhone’s Lock Screen.
You are here because you don’t want to show your notifications thus want to hide notifications from the lock screen of your iPhone running on iOS 14. And I have to say that you are in the right place because, in this article, you will get complete detailed information about hiding notifications on an iPhone’s Lock Screen. To know about it go through the whole article present below.
There are different ways of hiding notifications from the lock screen of your iPhone. The simplest thing you can do is to Disable Notifications. In this way, you will not receive any notifications until you open that app from which you are receiving notifications.
And if you don’t know how to turn off vibration on iPhone running iOS 13 then click on the colored or linked text which is present a line above.
But if you want to able to get notifications from different apps, and also want them to not appear on the lock screen then you still have an option.
And the method of doing so is categorized into two parts, in the first method I will tell you about how to hide all notifications from the lock screen of your iPhone, and in another part, I will tell you about how to hide notifications from the lock screen of a particular app.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps to hide all notifications from the iPhone Lock Screen.
Steps to Hide all Notifications from Lock Screen of iPhone
Below are the steps which you need to follow if you want to hide all the notifications you receive in your iPhone from the lock screen. The steps are super simple and Images are included at the end to assist you in understanding these steps.
- Go to Settings of your iPhone.
- Select “Notifications” Option.
- Tap on the “Show Previews” option.
- Select “Never”.
It’s that simple, now you know how you can hide all the notifications from the lock screen of your iPhone running on iOS 13.
Related:- How to disable auto-lock on iOS 13
But if you just want to stop notifications of some certain apps from appearing on lock screen then you have to follow a different procedure. There are two methods of doing so. And both are told below.
Hide Notifications of Particular apps from the Lock screen
This is the first method of hiding notifications from particular apps on your iPhone’s lock screen. This is an easier method while the second method is a bit complicated.
1. First of all, go to Settings.
2. Then select “Notifications”.
3. Now find app whose notifications you want to hide from the lock screen.
4. After that, You will see three kinds of notifications, “Lock Screen”, “Banner”, “Notifications Centre”.
5. Tap on “Lock Screen” and it will be disabled. You will not receive notifications from that app on the lock screen.
Related:- How to change the app store’s country without credit card
This was the first method of hiding notifications of particular apps from the lock screen of iOS 13 iPhone.
Now let’s have a look at the second method as well.
Hide Notifications from Lock Screen of iPhone (Particular Apps)
This is the second and the last method which can also be used to hide or stop notifications of a particular app from appearing on the lock screen of your iPhone.
1. Open Settings of your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and find an app whose notifications you want to hide from the lock screen.
3. Tap on that app when you find it.
4. Then you will see some options, one of them will be “Notifications”, select that option.
5. Now you will see the 3 different notifications style, one of them will be “Lock Screen”.
6. Tap on “lock screen” style and it will be disabled.
Related:- How to change audio settings on Netflix
It’s that simple, now your notifications will be hidden from the lock screen of your iPhone.
As I told at the starting of the article that this is a detailed article, Now you know all about hiding notifications from the lock screen of your iPhone which is running on the latest iOS 14.
If you still have any doubts or queries regarding the notifications on the lock screen then you can comment them in the comment box below.
And keep using our site to know about more How-To iOS guides like this one.
You might like to know:-
- How to see blocked contacts on iPhone (iOS 13)
- list of apple arcade multiplayer games
- How to install revoked apps on iOS 14
- How to turn off icloud backup iOS 12
- How to use split-screen on iPhone
Don’t Forget to Share this on Social Media!