How to Customize Control Center in iOS 11 or iOS 11.1.2 (2018). The Control Center of iOS 11 can be Customized but you can’t customize full Control Center. You can only Customize a few features only such as Screen recording, Do not disturb etc. But have you ever thought to Customize full Control Center like Brightness module, Volume Module, and Connectivity module?
If yes, then you are at right place because Today in this post I will tell you such a way by which you can easily Customize Control center without any Jailbreak or Computer. Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps stated below. And if you want to Customize the icons or home screen in iOS 11 then you can check it out our post by clicking on the link below:-
Steps to Customize Control Center of iOS 11:-
1. First of all, open up Safari Browser present in your iOS device and then type the link below as it is in Search bar of Safari Browser. Or you can click on the link below if you have opened this post in Safari Browser.
2. Then you will see a webpage where an ad will be appear on screen. Just wait for 2-3 seconds then a “X” button will appear at top left corner, Tap on that button to close the ad.
3. When you closed the ad then you have to click on “Apps” option available at top middle of screen as highlighted in the image below.
4. Now a new webpage will be appear where you will see many options, One of them will be “ Tweak Box Apps”. You have to click on that option and this is shown in the image above also.
5. Then a list of apps will be appear on screen. You have to scroll all the way down and then at last you will see an app named as “Torngat” as shown in the image below. Tap on that app.
6. After that you will see a new page, where an option named as “Install” will be available. Click on that option and then wait for 3-4 seconds. Then a confirmation message will appear on screen with two options one will be “Cancel” and another will be “install”. You have to click on “install” option.
7. Now you will see that an app will be started downloading on the home screen of your iOS device. When it will be completely downloaded then you can’t open it by clicking on it.
8. To open it you have to go to Settings > General > Profiles And Device management. Then click on the name of developer and after that click on blue colored “Trust” option.
9. Now open up the app and then click on the “Run” option which will be the only option available on screen. Then click on “Continue” option which will be appear after clicking on “Run” option.
10. Then you will some new options on screen. One of them will be “Control Center” as highlighted in the image below. Then click on “Enable” option as shown in the image below.11. After that Power Off your iOS device by holding Sleep/Wake button and then restart it.
12. When your iOS device will be restarted then go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls and then scroll down and you will see new options such as “Audio Module”, “Connectivity Module”. Place these options wherever you want. If you want Volume module on top then move it at the top as shown in the image below.
I hope you had liked this post. If you want to share this trick with your friends then share this post by clicking on the buttons below. And keep using our site to know about new hacking tricks.