Learn How to Stop iOS 11 Update in Progress on any iPhone.
If you are one of the people who had Started the Download of new Software Update but doesn’t want to Update there an iOS device to iOS 11 or any latest version.
Then you are at the right place because, in this article, I will tell you how you can Stop the iOS 11 Update in Progress if you don’t want it to be downloaded in your iOS device.
You may avoid downloading new iOS Software updates because you think the older versions are good and you are used to them, For Jailbreak purpose, because on the latest iOS versions, Jailbreaking is becoming tougher. Maybe because of any reason you want to Stop an iOS Update in Progress.
And if you want to know how to do a software update on an iPhone with Mobile Data then click on the linked text above.
But the method of Stopping iOS 11 Update in Progress and other versions is the same. So, now without wasting time let’s have a look at the Steps to Stop iOS 11 Update in Progress.
Also Read:- How to Stop iOS 12 Update in Progress
How to Stop iOS 11 Update in Progress:-
Below are the steps you have to follow if you want to delete or Stop an ongoing iOS 11 Update on your iOS device. These steps are explained briefly with the help of appropriate images.
1. Firstly, Go to the “Settings” of your iOS Device.
2. After that Click or Tap on the “General” option available in Settings.
3. Now Scroll a bit down and click on “iPhone Storage” or in Some iOS devices it is named “iCloud & iPhone Storage” as highlighted in the image below.
4. Then scroll down and you will find “iOS 11” or any other Software Update which is in Progress on your iOS device, Tap on it.
5. And all information about that Update will be opened, There will be “Delete Update” available, Click on it to delete the Software Update in Progress.
So, the Above were the steps you need to follow if you want to Delete or Stop an ongoing iOS 11 Update on your iOS device.
If you face any difficulty or have any queries regarding the above steps, then tell us by commenting on them in the comment box available below.
Don’t Forget to Share this Article with your friends on Social Networks by clicking on the Social Share buttons present below.
You May Like to Know:-
- How to Disable Find My iPhone
- Download GBA4IOS on iOS 12 or iOS 11
- How to Reset an Apple Watch (3 Methods)
- Hide Apps on iOS 12
- How to Hard Reset an iPhone 6 or 6s