Learn How to Unlock iPhone 6 Passcode if you Forgot it. If you had forgotten the passcode of your iPhone 6 then it might be a difficult situation for you. And if you want to tackle such situation then you need to know how to unlock passcode of iPhone 6.
And if you want to know how to unlock iPhone 6 passcode then this is the right place for you. Because in this article, I will tell you two different ways to unlock passcode of an iPhone 6.
Both methods are easy and you can follow anyone which is more convenient for you. The first method requires a PC or Desktop Computer while the second method to unlock iPhone doesn’t require any PC. So, you can use anyone appropriate for you.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps to unlock iPhone 6 passcode using iTunes and after it with Find My iPhone.
How to Unlock iPhone 6 Passcode with iTunes:-
Below are the steps you need to follow to unlock an iPhone 6 and you require a PC or Mac with iTunes installed. If iTunes isn’t installed in your PC then install it from:-
1. First of all Power Off your iPhone 6 by holding Sleep/Wake button.
2. As your iPhone 6 Turn Off, Now Press Hold the Home button and connect your iPhone with PC by USB Cable while holding the home button.
3. Now iTunes Logo will appear on the screen of your iPhone. And iTunes will be automatically opened on your PC (if installed).
4. And on screen, you will see all the information about your iPhone 6 and also two options “Check for Updates” and “Restore iPhone”. You need to click on “Restore iPhone”.
5. Then your apple id and password will be asked on screen, type in Apple Id and password.
6. Now your iPhone 6 will take a few minutes and passcode will be Unlocked.
NOTE:- Your PC should be connected to a good internet connection while following the above steps.
Now if you wanna know about a second or alternative method to unlock iPhone 6 then you can have a look at the steps below.
How to Unlock iPhone 6 Passcode with Find My iPhone:-
Below are the steps to unlock an iPhone 6 with the help of Find My iPhone Feature available on iPhones. And for this method, your iPhone 6 which is locked must have “Find My iPhone” enabled. It is default enabled until disabled manually.
1. Log in to Find My iPhone app available on iPhones with same Apple ID and password of locked iPhone 6 or you can go to https://www.icloud.com/iphone_welcome/ on PC or any phone’s web browser and select “Find My iPhone”.
2. After entering Apple ID and Password you will see the location of all your iOS devices Signed with same Apple ID. Select your iPhone 6 which you want to unlock.
3. Then three options “Play Sound, Lost Mode and Erase” will appear. Select “Erase” option.
4. Now a confirmation window will appear to “Erase” iPhone. Select “Erase” from that window as shown below.
Also Read:- How to Disable Find My iPhone
Above were the steps to unlock iPhone 6 passcode without iTunes or PC. You just need to Find My iPhone to use the above method.
If you have any questions regarding the above article then comment it in the comment box below.
And keep using our site if you wanna know such How-To guides like above.
Hope you Might Share this on Social Media.