Learn about How to Set Sleep Timer on Spotify on an iPhone. As we all know that Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming app available for free, especially it is popular among iPhone users. Because there are a limited number of free music streaming apps available for iPhones.
And there are super rare apps that give you a sleep timer, and Spotify is one of them. I don’t know any other music streaming app which has this feature? But Spotify got this feature with its November 2019 update for iPhones. Now you are here because you don’t know how to set that timer in Spotify, don’t worry it’s simple and I will tell you how.
Before knowing about setting sleep timer on Spotify on iPhone, if you wanna know how to create a playlist in Spotify (iPhone), then tap on the linked text to know How.
Coming back to the topic, You can’t set a custom Sleep timer in Spotify, there are some variations of a timer which are by default included in Spotify.
The variations of sleep timer in Spotify which you can set are:- 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes and 1 hour.
You can’t set timer below than 5 minutes and can’t set a timer for more than an hour.
In this article, first I will tell you how you can set a sleep timer in Spotify on your iPhone and then I will also tell you how to turn off that timer in case you want to do so.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps which you have to follow if you want to set a sleep timer in Spotify on an iPhone.
Steps to set a sleep timer on Spotify (iPhone)
Below is the detailed step-by-step guide about setting a sleep timer in the Spotify app on an iPhone. Screenshots are included with each step to assist you in following these steps.
1. Open up Spotify on your iPhone and play a song.
2. When the poster of the song will appear on your iPhone’s screen (if not then open the full screen by tapping on the current playing song), you will see three dots on the top right corner.
3. Tap on that three dots or we can say it menu symbol.
4. Now you will see a lot of options such as “Add to queue, add to playlist, etc.”, scroll down and more options will appear.
5. At the end of the options, you will see “Sleep Timer”, tap on it.
6. Select the time and the Sleep timer is now set.
Also Read:- How to download Spotify++ on iOS 13
That’s all that you need to do if you want to set a sleep timer in Spotify app on an iPhone.
In case, you want to turn off the sleep timer before it is finished, then it is also easy.
The steps to turn off sleep timer in Spotify are explained as below.
How to turn off Sleep timer in Spotify on iPhone
If you want to turn off the sleep timer in Spotify then it is also quite similar to the above-given steps. Just there is an additional one-step difference from the above stated.
1. Play any song in the Spotify app on your iPhone and tap on the three dots present at the top right corner.
2. Scroll down and select the “Sleep Timer” option again.
3. In the sleep timer, scroll down and you will find the “Turn off timer” option.
4. Tap on “Turn off timer” and the sleep timer will be turned off.
Also Read:- How to change audio settings in Netflix
Just do that and the sleep timer in Spotify is turned off.
I hope this article seems helpful to you, Now you know about settings and turning off sleep timer in Spotify on iPhone.
If you have any queries regarding this article then you can tell us by commenting them in the comment box below.
And keep using our site to know about more How-To guides like this one.
You might like to know about:-
- How to Use Incognito Mode in Safari Browser (iPhone)
- How to track someone’s location online in real-time
- How to Do Software Update on iPhone using Mobile Data (iOS 13)
- How to Edit PDF Files on iPhone or iPad for Free
Don’t Forget to Share this on Social Media!