Learn about How to Make a Playlist on Spotify on the iPhone. Spotify is one of the best online music streaming apps available out there, particularly for iOS devices such as an iPhone. There are a lot of things which Spotify offer that is ‘not offered by the majority of the music apps and creating a custom playlist is one of these things. Although it is not that hard to create a playlist in the Spotify app, some people don’t know how to do so. And you are also one of them.
Don’t worry, you are at the right place because in this article I will tell you about how you can make your own playlist in the Spotify app on an iPhone. Just go through the whole article below to know more about making a playlist in the Spotify app on iPhone.
Spotify has more than 100 million active users worldwide and nearly a quarter of them don’t know about creating a playlist within the app.
Do you know that you can set a sleep timer in Spotify on an iPhone? If you don’t know, then check out:- How to Set Sleep Timer on Spotify on an iPhone.
There is a simple straight forward way of creating a playlist in the Spotify on iPhone which you will get to know in this article. Unlike others, I will also tell you about how you can add more songs to a playlist after creating it.
But there is a bonus tip for you at the end of this article where I will tell you a secret trick of adding songs to a playlist fastly. Because adding songs to a playlist is a time-consuming process according to me and a lot of others as well.
And if you want to know how to change audio settings in Netflix then tap on the underlined text above.
The steps are quite simple and easy to follow and images are also included with them to assist you. So, you don’t need to worry about them. Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps to make a playlist in the Spotify app of an iPhone.
How to create a playlist in Spotify (iPhone)
Below are the steps which you need to follow if you want to make a playlist of your own in the Spotify app of an iPhone. And don’t forget to go through the special tip stated after these steps.
1. Open up the Spotify app on your iPhone and tap on the “Your library” option present at the bottom right corner.
2. You will see a “Create Playlist” button, tap on that button.
3. Now you will be asked to set a named for the playlist, type any name you want to give to your playlist.
4. Then tap on the “Add Songs” button, a new window will appear with some recommended songs for you and a search bar present at top of the screen.
5. Search for any songs and they will appear with a “+” button.
6. After selecting some songs to tap on the “x” button present at the top left corner of the screen and your playlist will be created.
Also Read:- Spotify premium free download iOS 13
In this way, you can create a playlist. And if you want to know how to add new songs to an existing playlist then have a look at the following step-by-step guide.
How to add songs to a playlist in Spotify (iPhone)
There are two methods of adding songs to an existing playlist in Spotify, both are told below and you can use that one method which seems easier to you.
1. Tap on the search icon present in the bottom bar in the Spotify app.
2. Search any song which you want to add to your existing Spotify playlist.
3. Select that song from the search results.
4. While playing that song you will see three dots at the top right corner, tap on them.
5. Now you will see some options, one of them will be “Add to Playlist”, select that option.
6. Then the list of your playlists will appear, select in which playlist you want to add that song.
Also Read:- How to download iPlayTv Free
It’s that simple, now let’s have a look at another method you can use to add songs to an existing playlist.
1. Open up the playlist in which you want to add new songs.
2. You will see a button in the middle of the screen “Add Songs”, tap on that button.
3. Now, the search bar will be opened, search for the songs you want to add and they will appear with an “Add” button.
4. Tap on that button to add songs to your playlist.
Related:- Deezer premium free download iOS 13
These were the two different methods you can use to add songs to an existing playlist. Now it’s time to have a look at the secret trick of adding songs to a playlist even without creating it.
Bonus Tip: the Fastest way to create and add songs to Spotify playlist
1. Just search any song you want to add to a playlist, and not create any playlist.
2. Now after finding that song tap on it.
3. While listening to that song you will see a “heart” or you can say “like” button with pause/play button.
4. Tap on that button and Spotify will automatically create a playlist named “Liked Songs”.
5. You can check it by clicking on “Your Library” from the bottom bar. Whenever you like a song it will be added to that playlist.
Also Read:- How to turn off auto-lock on iPhone (iOS 13)
Isn’t it easy and the fastest way of creating and adding songs to a playlist on Spotify? No one on the web will tell you about it because no one cares about it but I care about my audience and content given to them.
That’s the end of this article, keep using our site to know about more how-to guides like this one.
And if you have any queries regarding this article or Spotify playlists then comment them in the comment box below.
You might like to know:-
- Best Apple Arcade games
- How to download tweaked apps on iOS 13
- Apple Arcade multiplayer games
- Call Of Duty Mobile hack iOS
Don’t forget to share this on Social Media!