Learn How to Turn Off Auto-Lock on an iPhone (iOS 13). You just bought a new iPhone and what you got is that it automatically turn-off after a few seconds if you don’t touch its screen for a couple of seconds? Or you just updated your iOS device to the latest iOS 13 and aren’t able to find the “Auto-Lock” option? Whatever you are facing is, the solution to your problem is the same.
You just want to change or turn-off the Auto-Lock forever because it’s annoying. In this article, you will get to know about how to disable this “Auto-lock” forever or you can just change its “Auto-lock Timer” by using the same steps. Now get through the whole article as present below.
And if you also want to know how to turn off vibration on an iPhone (iOS 13) then tap on the colored text above to see our step-by-step guide.
It’s not that much difficult to change the Auto-lock settings on an iPhone but with iOS 13 the place of these settings was changed. And for a lot of people, it became really hard to find it in the Settings app of an iPhone.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the steps to disable or turn-off the Auto-lock on an iPhone running iOS 13 software.
Steps to turn off auto-lock on iOS 13
Below are the steps which you need to follow if you want to disable auto-lock on your iOS device running on iOS 13. Images are included at the end of the steps to assist you.
- Go to Settings of your iPhone.
- Scroll down and select the “Display & Brightness” option.
- Tap on “Auto-Lock”.
- Select the “Never” option.
NOTE:- You can’t change or turn off Auto-Lock on your iOS device if Low Power Mode is “ON”. Because in Low Power mode the Auto-Lock automatically enables.
Also Read:- Where are accessibility settings on iOS 13
Now you know about how to disable Auto-Lock, but if you want to change the timer of Auto-Lock then you can follow the following steps.
How to change Auto-Lock timer settings (iOS 13)
Although the steps to change the auto-lock timer settings are similar to the above-stated steps, I want to give you in-depth detail about changing the auto-lock time settings.
- Launch the Settings app of your iPhone.
- Scroll down and click on “Display & Brightness”.
- Tap on the “Auto-Lock” option.
- Select your time preference from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. (This is the time after which your iPhone will Turn Off if its screen is not touched).
That’s all that you need to know about Auto-lock on an iPhone running iOS 13. Now you can change Auto-lock settings or can disable them.
If you have any questions regarding the above-stated steps then you can comment down your queries in the comment box below.
And keep using our site to know about more How-to guides like this one.
You might be interested in:-
- How to change the App Store’s country without credit card
- How to turn off icloud backup
- Download Apps over 150 MB without wifi on iOS 12
- How to use split-screen on iPhone
- How to turn off the true tone on an iPhone (iOS 13)
Don’t forget to share this article on Social Media!