Apple just unveiled the iOS 14 at the WWDC 2020 event and also some incredible features which this new iOS software update contains. At this time only Developer Beta of iOs 14 is released, which means only developers having an Apple Developer account will be able to get this iOS 14 Developer beta.
Apple has unveiled iOS 15, our new article about downloading the iOS 15 Developer Beta profile for free is published, click here to open it: How to Download iOS 15 Developer Beta Profile Free.
The iOS 14 Public beta is supposed to release in Mid July, and if you want to download the iOS 14 developer beta profile without having an Apple developer account which is paid then you are at the right place.
iOS 14 contains some incredible features that’s why a lot of people are curious to download the iOS 14 before its full launch. And if you are not aware of a Hidden Feature iOS 14 contains then you should check our another article by clicking here:- iOS 14 Hidden Back Tap Feature
In this article, I will tell you how you can download the iOS 14 Developer beta profile for free and without the developer’s account. You don’t even need a computer to get the iOS 14 Developer Beta Profile for free.
Images are also included with each of the step which will help you to understand them properly, and the method is the same if you want to download iPadOS 14 on your iPad.
Before heading towards the steps to download iOS 14 Developer Beta Profile, you should have a look at the list of iOS devices iOS 14 Supports which is mentioned below.
iOS 14 is Compatible with following Devices
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
If your iOs device is not in the above list then you will not be able to download the iOS 14 Developer Beta.
If your device is mentioned in the above list then let’s get started with the step by step guide about downloading the iOS 14 Developer Beta Profile for free.
How to Download iOS 14 Developer Beta Profile (Free)
The following are the steps which you need to follow if you want to download the iOS 14 Developer Beta Profile for free on your iOS Device. The steps are quite easy to follow, and there is a special “NOTE” for you at the end of the steps which you should not skip. I recommend you to first read all the steps and then follow them one by one.
1. First, you need to go to a website named “BetaProfles”, to open it Click on this Link to URL:- https://betaprofiles.com.
2. You will be redirected to a website where after scrolling down a bit you need will find a “Download” button under the heading of “iOS 14”.
3. Tap on that “Download” button.
4. A pop-up will appear with “Allow” and “Ignore” options, you need to select “Allow”.
5. A confirmation pop-up will now appear with the “Profile Downloaded” text, “Close” it.
6. Now open the Settings app on your iPhone, there you will see a new option named “Profile Downloaded”, tap on it.
7. A new window will be opened with the “install” button at the top right corner, tap on it.
8. Your iPhone’s passcode will be asked, insert it, and then you may again need to tap on the “Install” option which will appear at the top right corner.
9. In the end “Done” option will appear at the place of “install”, tap on it, and the iOS 14 developer Beta Profile is downloaded.
10. Just go to Settings > General > Software Update and you will see iOS 14 Developer Beta available for download.
So, these were the steps that you have to follow if you want to download the iOS 14 Developer Beta profile for free on your iOS device.
And the following are some things which you should take care of before downloading the iOS 14 Developer Beta on your iPhone.
Before downloading iOS 14 Developer Beta…
- You must have a backup of your iPhone because the Developer Betas contain bugs and Apple also recommends having a backup of your iPhone before downloading any Beta Software on your iPhone.
- Try to download iOS 14 Developer Beta on your Secondary iPhone (If you have two iPhones) or the iPhone which you don’t use as your Primary phone. Because there will be a lot of bugs in the early iOS 14 Betas which can cause some problems on your iPhone so you should avoid downloading it on your primary iPhone.
I hope you should follow the above-mentioned precautions, and they are for your device’s safety only I don’t have to care about it but I want to save you from the problems related to iOS 14 Developer Beta which you might face if you don’t follow them.
If you have any suggestions or are facing any difficulties with this article then you can use the comment box below to convey your message.
And keep using our site (Hackingwizard.com) to know more How-To guides like this one.
Our articles you should check out:-
- How to Hide Notifications on the Lock Screen iPhone
- How to remove a device from Amazon Prime Video
- How to use Google Hangouts on iPhone
- How to Change Streaming Quality on Netflix (TV)