Wants to know Where to Find Restrictions on iPhone 11, X, 8, 7 or 6? The answer is Here. You might be trying to find Restrictions but you can’t see them anywhere in the Settings or General section of settings. But in some iPhones, you can still see Restrictions in the General Section of settings. So, Why this is happening? Why you can’t see Restrictions on your iPhone X, iPhone 7 or iPhone 8? But can see restrictions option on some iPhones?
This is Because, in iOS 12, Apple had removed the Restrictions from the General Section of Settings and shifted into another place. While in iPhones running iOS 11, you can still find Restrictions in the Settings > General.
And if you want to know about where to find restrictions in iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone 7, then you are at right place.
Because here, in this article I will tell you about how to find restrictions on iPhone X or any other iPhone running iOS 12 or iOS 13.
Now without wasting time let’s have a look at the answer to your question, ”Where to find Restrictions on iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone 7”, as stated below.
Also Read:- How to download iOS 13 without a computer
How to Find Restrictions on iPhone 11
If you want to find Restrictions on iPhone X or any iPhone running iOS 12, Then you need to follow a few steps as stated below.
1. Go to Settings app of your iPhone.
2. Click or Tap on “Screen Time” option.
3. Now “Turn On Screen Time”.
4. Then Click on the “Continue” option which will appear.
5. After that Select whether “This is your iPhone” or “Your Child’s iPhone”.
6. Now many options will appear, Select “Content & Privacy Restrictions” as highlighted below.
7. And you will see all the options of “Restrictions” and also some new Restriction features also.
Also Read:- How to crash an iPhone on iOS 12
So, this was the Step By Step Guide about finding Restrictions on iPhone. And I hope now you had found Restrictions on your iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone 7. But if you are still facing any problem regarding Restrictions, then comment them in the comment box below.
Keep Using our Site if you want to know about more How-To guides like this one.
And Don’t Forget To Share this on Social Media!
You Might Like to Know:-
- How to Stop Automatic App Updates on iPhone
- iOS 13 Beta Profile Free Download
- How to Turn OFF Siri on iOS 12
- Want to Stop an ongoing iOS 12 Software Update? Here’s How
- Download Spotify ++ for iOS 12