Learn How to Clear Safari History on your iPhone. Clearing all search histories is an important task for everyone who likes to maintain their privacy. If someone from your friends just grabs your iPhone and started seeing your safari search history then it might be embarrassing for you. Because we all have some search terms that we don’t want to share with anyone.
If you don’t know how to clear Safari history on your iPhone then you are at the right place because, in this article, I will tell you about all the ways you can use to clear the safari history. To know all about it, go through the whole article present below.
Finding clear Safari search history button is not that much easy as people think, although some people find them easily who are quite familiar with the iPhones and gadgets. Non-techie people, on the other hand, are not able to do so that much quicker, they take time to be familiar with all the settings and features of their iPhone. And if you are a non-techie kind of person and don’t know how to delete safari history then don’t worry, I will tell you all about it.
There are mainly 2 ways of clearing all search history in Safari browser of an iPhone, and both of them are told in this article. The first method told is easier than the second one and in the first method, you can also clear the search history of particular websites or search terms, while in the second method all safari search history is cleared.
And if you want to know about how to use incognito mode in Safari then tap on the linked text present a line above.
You can follow any one of the two methods told here, and I recommend using the first one which is used by me as well.
Now without wasting time let’s get started with the first and easier method to delete the safari history on your iPhone.
How to clear Safari Search history
Below are the steps which you have to follow if you want to delete or clear the safari search history on your iPhone. This method is not the only method to do so, another method is also told at the end of this article. And if you want to delete the particular websites from Safari history then the way to do so is also told after this.
- Go to Safari Browser of your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Book” symbol present at the bottom bar.
- Select the “Clock” button available at the end.
- All Safari search history will appear, tap on the “Clear” option available at the bottom right corner to clear Safari history.
Also Read:- How to see blocked contacts on iPhone
This is the way to clear all Safari history on your iPhone. If you want to delete the particular search terms from your search history then you can follow the following steps.
Clear particular Search terms from Safari History
These steps are quite similar to the above steps, the starting steps are the same and the last one a little bit different. You can look at the images included at the end of these steps which will help you to understand them in a detailed way.
1. Open up Safari on your iPhone.
2. Click on the symbol of the book available at the bottom bar.
3. Now select the clock button present at the top end.
4. All search history will appear, swipe your finger from right to left on any search term and “Delete” option will appear.
Also Read:- How to turn off auto lock on iPhone
In this way, you can delete the particular search history from the Safari browser of your iPhone.
Now if you want to know the second method of clearing all Safari search history then it is stated below.
How to Clear all Safari History (iPhone)
This is the second method about while I was talking at the starting paragraphs of this article. In this method all the search history will be deleted, you can’t select particular webpages to be saved.
1. Launch settings app of your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and you will find “Safari”, tap on it.
3. Now a lot of options will appear, scroll down again until you find the “Clear History and Website Data” option.
4. By clicking on “Clear History and Website Data” you are clearing all safari history on your iPhone.
Also Read:- How to change airpods pro settings on iPhone
Now you know all about clearing the Safri history on an iPhone.
If you have any doubts regarding deleting safari search history then you can tell us by commenting them in the comment box below.
And keep using our site to know about more How-To iOS guides if you want to be techno-savvy.
You might like to know about:-
- How to send an image as a document on Whatsapp (iPhone)
- How to turn off the true tone on iPhone
- Best Apple Arcade games
- How to hide the notifications on the lock screen iPhone
Don’t Forget to Share this on Social Media!